After several years of continued success on the gridiron, President Hennessy announced that Stanford University would transfer all funds dedicated to academics to the championship-contending football program. “Honestly, the average American does not give two shits that we’re one of the best academic schools in the country,” Hennessy explained as he tore off his suit to reveal a #12 Andrew Luck jersey. “But what they do care about is our yards per carry. We’re simply supplying a demand.” When asked for an opinion, SEC fans shouted incoherently.
- Kid Vomiting in Stall Next To You To Run Fortune 500 Company Someday
- Stanford Opening New Study Abroad Program at FroSoCo
- Taylor Swift Goes Incognito in Local High School, Searching for Next Boyfriend
- Student Won't Believe That It Is No Longer Opposite Day
- Breaking – This Reporter Getting Progressively Drunker
- Richard Sherman Showcases Stanford Communications Degree With Sophisticated Postgame Interview 10064 views
- Welcome Freshmen, You Don’t Deserve to be Here 4842 views
- Notre Dame in Shock After Discovering Something They Believed in Doesn’t Exist 4163 views
- Study Finds: If Your Hand is Bigger than Your Face You Need Surgery 4064 views
- How To Seduce Your Professor In 5 Easy Steps 4036 views
- 3 hours ago
Trio of Hobbit Movies Not Enough for You? Good News- “LOTR” is Back!
- 1 day ago
Student Won’t Believe That It Is No Longer Opposite Day
- 2 days ago
Breaking – This Reporter Getting Progressively Drunker
- 3 days ago
Kid Vomiting in Stall Next To You To Run Fortune 500 Company Someday
- 3 days ago
Ask a Newly Gender-Conscious Man Who Just Exited The Vagina Monologues
Los Angeles Soccer Tickets are a click away Galaxy Tickets and Chivas
USA Tickets both available now!