Forward Lamar Odom was dismissed from the reigning NBA champion Dallas Mavericks last Thursday so he could focus on his reality show.
“Best show on TV,” said Mavericks Owner, Mark Cuban, as he complained about a foul call in the third quarter of last week’s game.
“I felt like his time would be better spent working on the show.
” Many fans of the reality show were disappointed by the lack of effort he put into the show this season and the limited minutes of airtime he got. “It’s an unfortunate situation,” said Lamar as he cashed his Million check.
“I really had a hard time adjusting to a new city, so I didn’t get to put my entire focus on the show.” Fans of the show are already looking toward next season, when they hope the Lamar-Khloe magic will reappear.

You May Also Like

Welcome Freshmen, You Don’t Deserve to be Here

————————————————————————————————————————— There is something, a dark and sinister current of doubt, tugging…

Michelle Forgets Presidents’ Day Again

Another Presidents’ Day, and more disappointment in Washington. Insiders have told the…